About our company
In 2018 Savers were awarded 7th place in the Sunday Times best big companies to work for. We were the highest placed retailer in the list. This recognises the levels of engagement within our teams and demonstrates our commitment to our people.
Savers was acquired by AS Watson in 2000 to further our value led offer in the UK. “Our aim is to be the most competitively priced health and beauty retailer on the high street …from a clean crisp contemporary store setting with friendly, efficient and trained colleagues” We provide branded products at affordable prices. We work extensively on the range of products we offer and have extended our ranges in recent years.. We continue to strive to launch the biggest products on the high street at the lowest prices. We have over 400 stores throughout England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales and are still expanding.
Outline of role
We are looking for people to be Supervisor/Team Leader who have a positive can-do attitude, loves selling fantastic products and enjoys working as part of a team and leading when required.Your role at Savers will be all about ensuring the store gives exceptional customer service, encouraging the team to get their job done and exceed targets. You will also ensure that the store is fully stocked and maintained to a high level presentation at all times.
In addition, you will be involved in supporting the management team to achieve store targets. It is a great experience working in a fast-paced and fun environment that will prepare you for even bigger challenges. Savers Supervisors are extremely important to us, we recognise that you could be our Assistant Managers of tomorrow.
We will actively develop your skills and offer real career progression supported by our excellent in-house training.
Interested so far?
To come on board as a Supervisor, do you:
- Love exceeding targets
- Love active selling on great deals
- Love ensuring the shelves are fully stocked at all times
- Love ensuring everything is clean, tidy and attractive
- Love organising and getting things done with a team
- Love supporting and developing othersLove being part of a family atmosphere
- Love working hard and doing a good job
- Love working in retail
You also need to be flexible in working hours as some of our shift patterns including very early mornings and late nights.Success in this role will enable you to take your next step with us, as we have a strong desire to promote from within and reward the highest achievers. If this sounds like you, apply now and join the ‘We Love Savers’ team!
About the department
Our stores are generally small with a friendly feel and you are part of the community when you work at Savers and we encourage this by getting involved with local community programmes.
- Pension & Life Assurance
- Bonus scheme up to 30% of salary (non contractual)
- 33 days holiday
- Discount card and access to discounts in 3,500 retailers using mysaversdeals.co.uk
- Reward & recognition scheme and long service awards
- Discounted gym membershiip
- Discounted Tastecard membership
- Simply health wellbeing plan
- Employee assistance programme with Retail Trust
- Discount card with sister company Superdrug
Hours per week
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply