Exciting opportunity to start your retail career as an Assistant Manager in Savers Stores. Join as an Assistant Manager and be part of the larger AS Watson Group who own Savers, Superdrug and The Perfume Shop in the UK.
About our company
In 2018 Savers
Savers was acquired by AS Watson in 2000 to further our value led offer in the UK. “Our aim is to be the most competitively priced health and beauty retailer on the high street …from a clean crisp contemporary store setting with friendly, efficient and trained colleagues” We provide branded products at affordable prices. We work extensively on the range of products we offer and have extended our ranges in recent years
Outline of role
A Savers Assistant Manager’s role is all about delivering an exceptional shopping experience through your people. You will need to create a day to day working environment that is warm, supportive and friendly. You will use your great delegation skills to get the job done. No day will ever be the same so it is a
You will work alongside your Store Manager using your local knowledge to
It’s a great experience that will prepare you for even bigger challenges. Savers Assistant Managers are extremely important to us, we
Interested so far?
Assistant Manager Job Description 2018
To come on board as a Savers Assistant Manager Designate, do you:
- Love leading a team
- Love exceeding targets through people
- Love coaching people to active sell
- Love ensuring customers are happy from the minute they enter the store
- Love ensuring everything is clean, tidy,
organisingand getting things done with a team
- Love learning and developing your own skills
- Love supporting and developing others
- Love being part of a family atmosphere
- Love working hard and doing a good job
You must be willing to travel to a variety of stores locally until appointed into a store.
You also need to be flexible in working hours as some of our shift patterns including very early mornings and late nights.
Success in this role will enable you to take your next step with us, as we have a strong desire to promote from within and reward the highest achievers.
If this sounds like you, apply now and join the ‘We Love Savers’ team!
About the department
Our stores are generally small with a friendly feel and you are part of the community when you work at Savers and we encourage this by getting involved with local community programmes.
- Pension & Life assurance
- Company sick pay scheme
- 33 days holiday
- Discount card and access to discounts in 3,500 retailers using mysaversdeals.co.uk
- Reward & recognition scheme and long service awards
- Discounted gym membership
- Simply health wellbeing plan
- Employee assistance programme with Retail Trust
- Discount card with sister company Superdrug
- Bonus Scheme up to 30% of salary (
Hours per week
39 hours per week