About our company
In 2018 Savers
Savers was acquired by AS Watson in 2000 to further our value led offer in the UK. “Our aim is to be the most competitively priced health and beauty retailer on the high street …from a clean crisp contemporary store setting with friendly, efficient and trained colleagues” We provide branded products at affordable prices. We work extensively on the range of products we offer and have extended our ranges in recent years
Outline of role
A Savers Store Manager role goes beyond just great management skills. We want people who can bring real leadership to their store, inspiring every person who works there to deliver exceptional results.
You will lead and motivate your team to beat sales and service targets ensuring your team
It’s a great experience that will prepare you for even bigger challenges. Savers Store Managers are extremely important to us! We are an expanding business which means there are opportunities to take the next step if you want to. We will actively develop your skills and offer real career progression supported by our excellent in-house training.
Interested so far?
- To come on board as a Savers Store Manager, do you:
- Love taking responsibility for delivering results through people
- Love delivering exceptional customer service and standards
- Love follow processes to keep things safe and legal
- Love leading a teamLove coaching people to active sell
- Love ensuring customers are happy from the minute they enter the store
- Love ensuring everything is clean, tidy,
organisingand getting things done with a team
- Love learning and developing your own skills
- Love supporting and developing others
- Love being part of a family atmosphere
- Love working hard and doing a good job.
Top 30 Store
- Meets requirements for Occupational Personality Questionnaire and Verbal & Numerical Reasoning tests.
- Worked as a large store manager within the beauty, fragrance or health industry.
- Has experience of managing 15+ team members.
- 5+ years as a Retail Manager.
You also need to be flexible in working hours as some of our shift patterns including very early mornings and late nights
About the department
Our stores are generally small with a friendly feel and you are part of the community when you work at Savers and we encourage this by getting involved with local community programmes.
- Pension & Life assurance
- UniformCompany sick pay scheme
- 33 days holiday
- Discount card and access to discounts in 3,500 retailers using mysaversdeals.co.uk
- Reward & recognition scheme and long service awards
- Discounted gym membership
- Simply health wellbeing plan
- Employee assistance programme with Retail Trust
- Bonus Scheme of up to 30% of salary (non-contractual)
- Discount card with sister company Superdrug
Hours per week
39 hours per week