About our company
In 2019 Savers
Savers was acquired by AS Watson in 2000 to further our value led offer in the UK. “Our aim is to be the most competitively priced health and beauty retailer on the high street …from a clean crisp contemporary store setting with friendly, efficient and trained colleagues” We provide branded products at affordable prices. We work extensively on the range of products we offer and have extended our ranges in recent years
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will work in partnership and report into the Talent Acquisition Manager and Store Managers to provide a comprehensive recruitment service focussing on all hourly paid store team roles. You will be part of the specialist function contributing to the development and delivery of the Talent Acquisition strategy for the business.
Support the Talent Manager with the recruitment of all store team roles.
- Advertise all vacancies Internally & Externally
– Recruitment system, Utilise the Applicant tracking system to manage candidates through the recruitment process to deliver an exceptional candidate experience.
- Conducting and arranging telephone or video interviews to shortlisted candidates, schedule interviews/assessment
- Direct source for candidates and represent and ‘sell’ the opportunities and employer brand with passion and conviction through social platforms and careers website work closely with third parties
- Indeed and JCP for hard to fill roles.
- Support the new store strategy working with third parties to ensure we are fully recruited pre-merchandising
- Support the BU strategy of wage control through headcount and salary benchmarking
- Manage the candidate journey through being
- Check the application process to ensure this is working effectively for candidates to apply for our roles
- Ensure the employer brand guidelines adhere too and the candidate experience is maintained throughout their journey from application to
- Ensure positive relationships with all key stakeholders for areas of responsibility are maintained through
- Produce monthly activity reports on
-Ensure all offers and contracts sent are
- Adhere to all employment legislation and internal compliance to protect candidates and the business
Genuine interest in joining an in-house recruitment team
Excellent attention to detail
Excellent customer service
Enjoy working with systems and understanding of data
Passion for the brand and understanding of what makes a great Savers employee at all levels
Excellent communication skills
hours per week - 37.5
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply