About our company
In 2019 Savers were awarded 4th place in the Sunday Times best big companies to work for. We were the highest placed retailer in the list. This recognises the levels of engagement within our teams and demonstrates our commitment to our people.
Savers was acquired by AS Watson in 2000 to further our value led offer in the UK. “Our aim is to be the most competitively priced health and beauty retailer on the high street …from a clean crisp contemporary store setting with friendly, efficient and trained colleagues” We provide branded products at affordable prices. We work extensively on the range of products we offer and have extended our ranges in recent years... We continue to strive to launch the biggest products on the high street at the lowest prices. We have over 400 stores throughout England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales and are still expanding.
Outline of role
We are looking for people to be Sales Assistant who have a positive can-do attitude, loves selling fantastic products and enjoys working as part of a team. Your role at Savers will be all about giving exceptional customer service anywhere in the store and encouraging add on sales. You will also ensure that the store is fully stocked and maintained to a high level presentation at all times. In addition, you will be involved in supporting the management team to achieve store targets.
It is a great experience working in a fast-paced and fun environment that will prepare you for even bigger challenges. Savers Sales Assistants are extremely important to us, we recognise that you could be our Supervisors of tomorrow. We will actively develop your skills and offer real career progression supported by our excellent in-house training.
Interested so far?
To come on board as a Savers Sales Assistant, do you:
· Love delivering great customer service
· Love active selling our great deals
· Love the wide range of products that we sell
· Love talking to all different types of people
· Love being part of a family atmosphere
· Love working hard and doing a good job
· Love working in retailYou also need to be flexible in working hours as some of our shift patterns vary.
Success in this role will enable you to take your next step with us, as we have a strong desire to promote from within and reward the highest achievers.
If this sounds like you, apply now and join the ‘We Love Savers’.
About the department
· Pension & Life assurance
· 28 days holiday
· Discount card & access to discounts with 3,500 retailers using mysaversdeals.co.uk
· Reward & recognition scheme and long service awards
· Discounted gym membership
· Simply health wellbeing plan
· Employee assistance programme through Retail Trust
· Discount card with sister company Superdrug
Pay ratePaying up to £9.65 an hour
Hours per week: 16
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply