About our company
In 2019 Savers were awarded 4th place in the Sunday Times best big companies to work for. We were the highest placed retailer in the list. This recognises the levels of engagement within our teams and demonstrates our commitment to our people. Savers was acquired by AS Watson in 2000 to further our value led offer in the UK. “Our aim is to be the most competitively priced health and beauty retailer on the high street …from a clean crisp contemporary store setting with friendly, efficient and trained colleagues” We provide branded products at affordable prices. We work extensively on the range of products we offer and have extended our ranges in recent years.. We continue to strive to launch the biggest products on the high street at the lowest prices. We have over 400 stores throughout England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales and are still expanding.
Outline of role
A Savers Assistant Manager’s role is all about delivering an exceptional shopping experience through your people. You will need to create a day to day working environment that is warm, supportive and friendly. You will use your great delegation skills to get the job done. No day will ever be the same so it is a multi-tasker’s dream job!
You will work alongside your Store Manager using your local knowledge to maximise sales opportunities and profit. You will enjoy being part of the community and know your customers by name making the store a friendly place to shop.
It’s a great experience that will prepare you for even bigger challenges. Savers Assistant Managers are extremely important to us, we recognise that you are our Store Managers of tomorrow. We will actively develop your skills and offer real career progression supported by our excellent in-house training.
To come on board as a Savers Assistant Manager, do you:
- Love leading a team
- Love exceeding targets through people
- Love coaching people to active sell
- Love ensuring customers are happy from the minute they enter the store
- Love ensuring everything is clean, tidy, organised and attractive
- Love organising and getting things done with a team
- Love learning and developing your own skills
- Love supporting and developing others
- Love being part of a family atmosphere
- Love working hard and doing a good job
About the department
Our stores are generally small with a family friendly feel. At Savers you are part of the community we encourage this by getting involved with local community programmes.
- Pension & Life assurance
- Company sick pay scheme
- 33 days holiday
- Discount card and access to discounts in 3,500 retailers usingmysaversdeals.co.uk
- Reward & recognition scheme and long service awards
- Discounted gym membership
- Simply health wellbeing plan
- Employee assistance programme with Retail Trust
- Bonus Scheme up to 30% of salary (non contractual)
- Discount card with sister company Superdrug
Up to £24,000 per annum
Hours per week
39 hours per week
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply