Are you keen to join an expanding business with opportunities to develop your career and who love you as you are?
Savers are recruiting for a Supervisor/Team Leader who has a positive can-do attitude, loves selling fantastic products and enjoys working as part of a team and leading when required.
Wearing our Savers uniform will give you the superpowers you need to help support the management team to achieve store targets and opportunities. Savers Supervisors are extremely important to us, we recognise that you could be our Assistant Managers of tomorrow.
Interested so far?
A typical day in this role includes:
- Ensure that the store is fully stocked, clean and maintained to a high level presentation at all times.
- Working as a team in store to get the job done by leading and delegating when required
- Follow audit processes to keep things safe and legal
What we offer in return:
- XXX hour contract and weekly pay of £10-£10.15 per hour (depending on location) plus up to 33 day holiday entitlement
- Discount card with our sister company Superdrug and access to discount deals with over 3,500 retailers
- Employee assistance programme with Retail Trust and a health wellbeing plan
- Clear learning and development and progression plan within the company
This job is a good fit for you if:
- You thrive in a fast paced environment
- You know how to work as part of a team to maximise sales and opportunities
- You enjoy being the heart of the community for your customers by making the store a friendly place to shop
What you’ll need:
- Have 1+years previous retail experience
- Have a passion for working with people and customers and love the products we sell
- Flexibility in working hours as some of our shift patterns including early morning and late evenings.
You will be contacted within 14 days of application to arrange a telephone interview, followed by a face to face interview in store. If successful, you will be sent an offer and contract followed by onboarding before you dive into training in store.
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, apply now and join Savers team.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply