Are you keen to join an expanding business with
opportunities to develop your career and who love you as you are?
Savers are recruiting for a Delivery Supervisor/Team Leader who has a positive
can-do attitude, passionate about stock and enjoys working as part of
a team and leading when required.
Wearing our Savers uniform will give you the
superpowers you need to deliver support to the management team to achieve store
targets and opportunities. Savers Delivery Supervisors are extremely important
to us, we recognise that you could be our Assistant Managers of tomorrow.
Interested so far?
A typical day in this role includes:
- Ensure that the store is fully stocked, clean and maintained to a high-level presentation at all times.
- Leading delivery shifts - these typically have early morning or late night starts
- Working as a team in store to get the job done by
leading and delegating when required
- Follow audit processes to keep things safe and legal
What we offer in return:
- 12 hour contract and hourly rate of £10-£10.15 per hour (depending on location) plus up to 33 day holiday entitlement
- Discount card with our sister company Superdrug and access to discount deals with over 3,500 retailers
- Employee assistance programme with Retail Trust and a health wellbeing plan
- Clear learning and development and progression plan within the company
This job is a good fit for you if:
- You thrive in a fast paced environment
- You know how to work as part of a team to maximise sales and opportunities
- You enjoy being the heart of the community for your customers by making the store a friendly place to shop
What you’ll need:
- Have 1+years previous retail experience
- Have a passion for working with people and customers and love the products we sell
- Flexibility in working hours as some of our shift patterns including early morning and late evenings.
You will be contacted within 14 days of application to
arrange a telephone interview, followed by a face to face interview in store. If successful, you will be sent an offer and contract followed by onboarding
before you dive into training in store.
If this sounds like something you want to be a part
of, apply now and join Savers team.