Are you keen to join an expanding business with opportunities to develop your career and who love you as you are?
Savers are recruiting for a Store Manager who can bring real leadership skills and inspiration to their store, by delivering exceptional results and developing our people.
Savers Store Managers are extremely important to us! You will lead and motivate your team to beat sales and service targets, ensuring they are engaged at all times, combined with your local knowledge to maximise opportunities.
Interested so far?
A typical day in this role includes:
- Ensuring standards are maintained by keeping the store clean, tidy, organized and attractive with the best product availability
- Coach and train your team on active selling
- Follow audit processes to keep things safe and legal
- Coach and work with your team on delivering the best customer service standards on the high street.
- Contracted 39 hours
we offer in return:
- Competitive salary plus generous bonus scheme
- Pension and life assurance schemes and up to 33 holiday entitlement
- Discount card with our sister company Superdrug and access to discount deals with over 3,500 retailers
- Employee assistance programme with Retail Trust and a health wellbeing plan
- Clear learning and development and progression plan within the company
This job is a good fit for you if:
- You have a great eye for detail and thrive in a fast paced environment
- You know how to add value by maximizing sales, opportunities and building routine
- You enjoy leading and developing your team in store and delivering results
What you’ll need:
- Have 2+years previous retail management experience and commercial knowledge
- The ability to lead and execute tasks to get the job done well
- Flexibility in working hours as some of our shift patterns including early morning and late evenings.
You will be contacted within 14 days of application to arrange a telephone interview, followed by a face to face interview in store. If successful, you will be sent an offer and contract followed by onboarding before you dive into training in store.
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, apply now and join Savers team.
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply