Delivery Sales Assistant
Are you keen to join an expanding business with
opportunities to develop your career and who love you as you are?
Savers are recruiting for a Delivery Sales Assistant
who has a positive can-do attitude to ensure the store is fully stocked and
maintained to a high level presentation at all times whilst working as part of
a team and actively selling our products.
It is a great experience working in a fast-paced and
fun environment that will prepare you for even bigger challenges. Savers
Delivery Sales Assistants are extremely important to us, we recognise that you
could be our Supervisors of tomorrow.
Interested so far?
A typical day in this role includes:
- Ensure that the store is fully stocked, clean and maintained to a high level presentation at all times.
- Working as a team in store to get the job done by selling our great deals encouraging add on sales.
- Follow audit processes to keep things safe and legal
- Being a team player on delivery shifts which can include late nights or early mornings
What we offer in return:
- 12 hour contract and pay of £7.60-£10.85 per hour
(depending on location)
- Up to 33 holiday entitlement
- Wagestream – financial
well-being app which allows you to track your shifts and how much you're
earning throughout the month and access up to 40% of your pay ahead of
- Aviva Digicare
Workplace+ – accessible
app to free digital healthcare services, such as digital GP and mental health
consultations to all our team members (and their partners and children)!
- Employee assistance programme with Retail Trust, a
health wellbeing plan and pension and life assurance schemes
- Discount card with our sister company Superdrug and access to discount deals
with over 3,500 retailers
- Clear learning and
development and progression plan within the company
This job is a good fit for you if:
- You thrive in a fast paced environment
- You know how to work as part of a team to maximise sales and opportunities
- You enjoy being the heart of the community for your customers by making the store a friendly place to shop
What you’ll need:
- Have an interest of working in retail and eager to learn
- Have a passion for working with people and customers and love the products we sell
- Flexibility in working hours as some of our shift patterns including early morning and late evenings.
You will be contacted within 14 days of application to
arrange a telephone interview, followed by a face to face interview in store. If successful, you will be sent an offer and contract followed by onboarding
before you dive into training in store.
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of,
apply now and join Savers team.