Are you keen to join an expanding business with
opportunities to develop your career and who love you as you are?
Savers are recruiting for a Sales Assistant who has a
positive can-do attitude, loves selling fantastic products and enjoys working
as part of a team.
It is a great experience working in a fast-paced and
fun environment that will prepare you for even bigger challenges. Savers Sales
Assistants are extremely important to us, we recognise that you could be our
Supervisors of tomorrow.
Interested so far?
A typical day in this role includes:
- Ensure that the store is fully stocked, clean and maintained to a high level presentation at all times.
- Working as a team in store to get the job done by selling our great deals encouraging add on sales
- Follow audit processes to keep things safe and legal
What we offer in return:
- 8 hour contract and pay of £7.60-£10.85
per hour (depending on location)
- Up to 33 holiday entitlement
- Wagestream – a budgeting and
financial app that give you access to 40% of earned wages ahead of payday and
full visibility of what you have worked and what you have earned!
- Aviva Digicare Workplace+ – accessible app to free digital
healthcare services, such as digital GP and mental health consultations to all
our team members (and their partners and children)!
- Employee assistance programme with Retail Trust, a
health wellbeing plan and pension and life assurance schemes
- Discount card with our sister company Superdrug and access to discount deals
with over 3,500 retailers
Clear learning and development and progression plan within the company
This job is a good fit for you if:
- You thrive in a fast paced environment
- You know how to work as part of a team to maximise sales and opportunities
- You enjoy being the heart of the community for your customers by making the store a friendly place to shop
What you’ll need:
- Have an interest of working with in retail and eager to learn
- Have a passion for working with people and customers and love the products we sell
- Flexibility in working hours as some of our shift patterns including early morning and late evenings.
You will be contacted within 14 days of application to
arrange a telephone interview, followed by a face to face interview in store. If successful, you will be sent an offer and contract followed by onboarding
before you dive into training in store.
If this sounds like something you want to be a part
of, apply now and join Savers team