Why Savers.... Passionate about Customer Service? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer?
Our vibrant Head Office based in Dunstable is a fantastic environment filled with brilliant personalities. We are a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Savers, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun. Our success comes from our people – they make the difference.
We are all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard. Here's the exciting bit…a day includes working as part of the Customer and People team, you will support the Talent team with general recruitment & administration tasks.
You will work 37.5 hours a week, Mon- Fri, on a 13-month contract, earning £6.70 per hour. That’s £251.25 a week!
Outline of Role / Job Purpose
Your role will include:
- Managing recruitment mailboxes and providing a high level of service to all internal and external customers / candidates
- Support with Social Media – posting to our Socials, creating content, ensuring our posts are in line with company guidelines
- Monitoring and analysing our customer satisfaction survey results and use data to implement new ways of working (understanding importance of customer service)
- Driving our Indeed Company reviews
- Supporting with RTW collation
- Sending and reviewing Video interviews
- Raising jobs on Edge, our Applicant Tracking System and supporting with Edge Admin
- Running regular reports and sending to requester
- Ad hoc Project support for the Talent Team
- Supporting with Sales Assistant recruitment
- CV Searching
- Supporting team with CV reviewing, contracts, and telephone interviews
You will work through a programme of learning with the support of an Assessor and your Manager over a 13- month period, all done on site, so no college days! At the end of your training period you will complete a discussion around your experiences, a multiple -choice test and an observation within your role.
The role is right for you if:
- You have a genuine interest in Recruitment / Administration
- You have a confident and energetic approach to working
- You love working in a fast-paced environment
- You love to learn and work within a vibrant team
- You have strong IT and communication skills
- You have basic experience of MS Excel and Word
- You can put the customer first
- You can be flexible and adaptable and work well under pressure
· Pension & Life assurance
· 28 days holiday
· Reward & recognition scheme and long service awards
During your Apprenticeship you’ll also receive a Superdrug staff discount and loyalty card that gives you up to 30% off products and services in our sister store and includes a loyalty points scheme. This is as well as online access to discounts and cash back with other retailers, all subsidised by Savers. As an Apprentice, you can also apply for an Apprenticeship NUS Extra card, which gives you even more discounts at participating outlets!
You qualify if...
- You have a minimum of Grade C/4 GCSE (or equivalent) in English Language, Maths and ICT
- You are NOT currently at college, 6th form or University and are available for full time hours
- You HAVEN'T completed a Customer Service apprenticeship before
- You DON'T already have a degree or completed a year or more at University
- You are eligible to work in the UK
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply