PLEASE NOTE - This is a Kickstart role, and you need to be referred by your Work Coach to apply for this vacancy.
Why Savers.... Passionate
about retail? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer?
Our vibrant Head Office based in Dunstable is a fantastic environment filled with brilliant personalities. We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Savers, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service, and fun. Our success comes from our people – they make the difference.
We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard. Here is the exciting bit…a day includes Working as part of the Customer and People team, you will support the People Operations team with general admin tasks.
You will support the team with admin activities and collating information. You will work 37.5 hours a week, Mon- Fri, on a 6-month contract.
Your day to day role and responsibilities will include:
Creating & delivering showstopping, engaging Social Media content that adheres to Savers branding and is in line with company values
· Keeping on top of the content we publish on Mango and the intranet ensuring it’s maintained regularly and still current
· Playing a pivotal role in the creation and implementation of Social media plans and strategies for Savers
· Reviewing, monitoring and analyzing online activity and providing recommendations and insights to the relevant teams
· Acting as a brand guardian, making sure that all content is within brand guidelines, is appropriate and works towards achieving the intended purpose
· Work towards acting as a Subject Matter Expert for all things content and Social Media related and providing help and guidance on how to best deliver content via the online portal, when is the right time and who the audience should be
· Day to day management & point of contact for content agencies River and Elab
· Understanding and responding to the business environment and business issues related to social media and the customer needs
· Understanding and following digital etiquette
· Understanding how digital platforms integrate into the working environment
· Understanding and following the required security levels necessary to protect data across digital and social media platforms
· Administration for campaigns on the online site such as competition prizes, collation of entries/responses etc.
· Supporting the business and Customer & People team in driving key communications within brand guidelines
· Adhoc project work and day to day administration duties
This job is a good fit for you if:
· You are able to create engaging and fresh social media content and want to learn to deliver this effectively
· You enjoy working a fast paced and ever changing environment and are able to juggle multiple priorities
· You understand the importance of Employer branding and Online Etiquette
· Work well with others but can work well independently
· You are able to use initiative and own projects
· You can easily adapt to changing trends and influence others to get on board with new initiatives
· You are motivated by delivering results and finding new ways to improve performance
· You have the confidence and curiosity to challenge process to find better ways of working
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply