PLEASE NOTE - This is a Kickstart role, and you need to be referred by your Work Coach to apply for this vacancy.
Why Savers.... Passionate
about retail? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer?
Our vibrant Head Office based in Dunstable is a fantastic environment filled with brilliant personalities. We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Savers, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service, and fun. Our success comes from our people – they make the difference.
We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard. Here is the exciting bit…a day includes Working as part of the Customer and People team, you will support the People Operations team with general admin tasks.
You will support the team with admin activities and collating information. You will work 37.5 hours a week, Mon- Fri, on a 6-month contract.
A typical day in this role includes:
· Be the first point of contact for candidates and store teams via telephone and email
· Managing the Talent Acquisition inbox ensuring that every email is responded to in a timely manner
· Manage any internal queries using the TopDesk ticketing system ensuring that every query receives an appropriate response and are escalated where necessary
· Creating and approving new recruitment requisition requests for the Talent Acquisition Team and responding to any requests that have been incorrectly submitted
· Process offers direct from stores for the Talent Acquisition team
· Manage right to work checks for candidates as required
· Manage a small number of recruitment roles as needed to cover holiday and recruitment peaks
· Support the team by following up with candidates who have yet to accept their offers
· Utilise the applicant tracking system effectively to support recruitment and assist with error reporting and correction within the system
· Ensure the employer brand guidelines are adhered to and that the candidate experience is maintained throughout their journey from application to onboarding
· Ensure positive relationships with hiring managers are maintained through effective delivery of service levels
This job is a good fit for you if:
· You enjoy working in fast moving team
· You are OK with repetitive tasks such as data entry and your attention to detail is spot on
· You know you add value through following processes and tasks through to completion
· You understand how important a fast and efficient response is
· You are good at managing your time effectively and problem solving
· You can easily adapt your priorities in line to changes within the team/role
· You have developed the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· You are passionate about providing a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers
· You get satisfaction through thinking outside of the box and taking ownership for a task
· You are naturally curious and have an eye for detail
Experience working in a retail / faced paced environment
Apply now to become part of more
By joining us, you will be part of More than just a health and beauty retail group. You’ll become part of an organisation which is well-recognised all over the world.Apply